The AAO leadership looks forward to welcoming you to Washington, D.C. for the 2018 Annual Session. Annual Session will be Friday-Tuesday, May 4-8 (Exhibit Hall open Saturday-Tuesday, May 5-8).
Register Now (Then, book your hotel room via your registration confirmation email.)
Don’t miss the opportunity to hear many acclaimed lecturers and intriguing emerging experts at one meeting. The eminent lecturers will offer the latest research and rich clinical insights into traditional treatment topics and emerging interests – from tooth autotransplantation to accelerated tooth movement, to consonant smile arcs and clear aligners.
2018 Named Lectures
- Edward H. Angle Lecture – Dr. Bjorn Zachrisson
- John Valentine Mershon Lecture – Dr. Jim Vaden
- Lifetime Achievement in Orthodontic Research Lecture – Dr. Lysle Johnston
Events and Additional Information
- View Information about 2018 Annual Session events.
- Visit the 2018 Annual Session web page to access FAQs, hotel information, registration fees, the 2018 travel visa letter, and additional information.
About Washington, D.C.
From iconic, historical attractions to myriad free museums, fine dining and nightlife, our nation’s capital offers many unique experiences to the visitor. Among the many cultural options available during Annual Session will be the Cézanne Portraits exhibition, open March 25 – July 1, 2018 at the National Gallery of Art. Featuring 60 works from collections worldwide, the exhibition will be the first devoted to the post-impressionist’s portraits.
♦ Learn more about Washington, D.C.