Lecture series planned for the 2020 Annual Session will encompass many of today’s highest-interest topics for orthodontists such as mixed dentition treatment, treatment planning, finishing, evidence, craniofacial cases, aligner therapy, stability, facial esthetics and obstructive sleep apnea. Our diverse group of the finest lecturers in the world will include renowned favorites and emerging stars, including dozens of speakers from outside North America.
Speaker names are listed on the 2020 lectures schedule, with those presenting Doctors Program lectures asked to submit their titles by November 1. The schedule already includes preliminary titles for most of the practice management lectures and staff clinical presentations scheduled for the Collaborative Concepts for Doctors and Team series and for the Orthodontic Team Program.
View the Current 2020 Annual Session Lecture Schedule
Please Join Us in Honoring the 2020 Award Lecture Speakers
- Dr. Steven Dugoni: Edward H. Angle Lecture
- Dr. David Musich: John Valentine Mershon Lecture
- Dr. Kevin O’Brien: Jacob A. Salzmann Lecture
- Dr. Anne Marie Kuijpers-Jagtman: Lifetime Achievement Award in Orthodontic Research Lecture
Reminder: New Schedule Will Impact Lecture Times
- Doctors Program lectures will begin on Friday, May 1 at 1 pm and will conclude at the end of the day on Monday, May 4, reflecting the new schedule that is being tested at the 2020 Annual Session.
- Orthodontic Team Program lectures will also start on Friday, May 1 at 1 pm and will finish on Monday, May 4 at mid-day.
Also New in 2020: The Hub
During the 2020 Annual Session, be sure to visit The Hub, where you may relax while learning in a comfortable lounge featuring remote access to all lectures via a screen for each presentation. Complimentary ear buds will be available to provide access to audio content.
Visit the 2020 Annual Session page for information and (starting November 4) to register yourself and your team.