The annual House of Delegates meeting is the AAO’s governance congress, at which proposed budget items, policies, initiatives and programs are reviewed and debated, and passed or rejected by delegates. Only delegates representing constituent and component organizations may vote on resolutions, but all members are welcome to attend the meetings, which take place at Annual Session.
Dates and Times
The House of Delegates (HOD) will meet on April 21, 2017 and April 24, 2017 at the San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina Hotel in San Diego, concurrent with the AAO Annual Session. WiFi access will be available in both meetings.
- Friday, April 21
- 12:00pm – 3:00pm (or until business has concluded)
- First Meeting of the House of Delegates with Budget Review .Location: San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina Hotel, Marina Ballroom.
- Monday, April 24.
- 12:00pm – 5:30pm (or until business has concluded)
- Second Meeting of the House of Delegates.
- Location: San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina Hotel, Marina Ballroom.
The 2017 House of Delegates Book of Reports, including all resolutions proposed to the HOD will be available at aaoinfo.org on or before April 6, 2017. Click here to access the page where the 2017 Book of Reports will be posted.
Should you have questions, please contact: