Access a wealth of practice management and clinical online learning opportunities via a new, easy-to-navigate platform that offers access to both archived Online Lectures and live webinar registration and information. Within the next few weeks, archived meeting lecture packages will also be available on the platform.
The easy to scan live webinars page offers brief descriptions of each upcoming webinar as well as dates, cost information and access to additional details/registration. You may also access your CE transcript via the platform. The next webinars in each series will be:
● Doctors (registration $50 per practice): “Treatment of Transverse Problems in Young Adults with TADs” by Dr. Peter Ngan, February 7;
● Orthodontic Staff (registration $40 per practice): “Risk Management Practices for Orthodontic Staff” by Jessica Barbachem, February 14 or February `16;
● Business of Orthodontics (free to all members): “Student Loans: Controlling the Cash Flow” by Andrew Tucker, February 21.
The Online Lectures section of the platform provides easy access to all archived Online Lectures in each package category. Scroll down to the middle of the page and click on the Business of Orthodontics package (free to members), or fee-based lecture packages for Doctors and Staff ($100 annual subscription or $30 pay-per-view; members of the Orthodontic Staff Club receive a free annual subscription.)
Within the three packages, each lecture description is tagged based on what the lecture addresses. If you click on a tag, such as bone biology or finance, all lectures on the platform pertaining to that topic will appear on the display.
System Requirements for Online Lectures on the New Platform
To view Online Lectures, you will need:
- Browser: IE9 or greater, Chrome, Firefox (newer browsers are recommended for HLS compatibility);
- Cookies enabled on the users machine and network (network aadministrators can and will limit cookie traffic on secured networks);
- Adobe Flash plugin installed at latest version OR HLS capable browser;
- Bandwidth (recommended): 1.2 Mbps or greater.