The AAO has formed an exclusive endorsement agreement through Circles123.com with Circles Concierge, the global leader in concierge and personal assistance services. The AAO negotiated the endorsement agreement to provide unique value to members through services that can help users gain time, increase productivity, and enhance their quality of life.
Using a subscription-based model, Circles is an on-demand resource for almost any task that’s on your “to do” list, both personal and even some work-related tasks. Have you ever wished you had someone else to take care of things for you? Now you do. Circles is here to serve as your:
• Personal Shopper – gift ideas, product comparisons, flowers and gift baskets
• City Entertainment Guide – local tours, nightlife, activities
• Research Expert – hard-to-find items, product comparison
• All-Purpose Coordinator – party ideas and planning
• Travel Planner – airfare, hotels, car rentals, itineraries
• And so much more. No request is too big or too small.
Beyond your monthly subscription fee, the Circles service costs you nothing, no matter how much you use it. You only pay for goods, services or errands that you authorize Circles to purchase or book on your behalf.
Circles aids members through a 24/7 team of dedicated personal assistants available via web portal, phone, email or chat. (See the breakdown below for more examples of available services.)
In addition, the Circles network of discount partners offers unique discounts featuring companies such as Disney Resorts, The Ritz Carlton, Ticket Monster, and 1-800 Flowers.
About Circles 123 Concierge
Established in 1997, Circles is a subsidiary of Sodexo, and was established as an employee benefits division, specializing in adding value for companies including Mercedes-Benz, Pepsi, P&G and other large organizations.
Circles 123 Concierge is endorsed by the American Society of Association Executives (ASAE), of which the AAO is a member. ASAE vetted Circles intensively, looking at various data points including competitors, customer service, financials and the unique value Circles Concierge brings to ASAE members. Circles 123 Concierge is not available to the public and can only be accessed via an approved organization. Because of the AAO’s connection with ASAE, our members can benefit from this exclusive relationship.
Value for the AAO Member
Discounted AAO member rates for a Circles subscription are:
● $15.95 per month for 12 months;
● $17.95 per month for 6 months;
● $19.95 per month for 3 months.
Your personal, household concierge can work with any of your preferred local merchants and professionals to accomplish your project or task. Or you can choose to work with any of the top-rated professionals within the Circles global network of approved service providers.
Referrals from Circles require that vendors demonstrate excellent customer service standards and offer competitively priced services. All providers recommended to Circles members are vetted with the Better Business Bureau and must hold an A or B rating.
Examples of services available from the Circles concierge network that may be of interest to AAO members include:
Health and Lifestyle Concierge Support
– Product comparisons
– Personal shopper for special occasions
– Research for a vacation/development of an itinerary
– Booking restaurant reservations
– Wine tastings/special outings
– Scheduling services: spa, golf, vet appointments, car inspections/servicing
– Planning and booking family holidays
Household/Daily Services Concierge Support
– Grocery delivery
– Finding trusted service providers including caterers, pest control, lawn services, housekeepers, gutter cleanings, plumbers, contractors
Entertainment Concierge Support
– Research for fishing, golf, spa trips
– Bookings for concerts, theater tickets, museum reservations
Orthodontic Practice Business Services
– Employee retention strategies/employee birthdays and gifts
– Ordering of Christmas/holiday gifts and or/birthday gifts
– Ordering promotional/appreciation gifts for referral sources
AAO Annual Session/Winter Conference Concierge Support
– Flight arrangements
– Pet sitting
– Booking restaurant/happy hour reservations
– Outings for accompanying family members
– Reservations for tourist attractions, museums, etc.
– Shipping luggage and wardrobe