As AAO members, their teams and guests gather in Chicago on April 21 for the start of the 2023 Annual Session, they will also find that Annual Session is evolving with new options and a new structure designed to help all attendees get the maximum benefit of attending. The new program structure is built around attendee paths, which are individual types reflecting primary goals, interests or needs of attendees.
To simplify navigation of the extensive Annual Session lectures schedule, the AAO Committee on Conferences (CCon) re-organized and tailored lectures within the attendee paths, reflecting each group’s key interests and motivations for attending the meeting. The lecture-based attendee paths* are:
▪ Clinical Techniques
▪ Scientific Advances
▪ Innovations & Tech Talk
▪ Business Success
▪ Inspiration and Well-Being
Your Team at Annual Session
Many lectures in the Business Success, Innovations & Tech Talk and Inspiration & Well-Being attendee paths will provide excellent educational opportunities for orthodontic team members, depending on their job responsibilities and goals at the meeting.
The Clinical Techniques path also includes many lectures of potential interest to team members. Clinical Technique lectures of great potential interest to team members include:
● The Assistant’s Role in Clear Aligner Therapy
Dr. Doug Depew
● Fight Dirty & Keep It Clean! Sterilization, Disinfection and PPE
Ms. Jackie Dorst
● Chairside Direction for Traditional and Digitally Guided Bonding
Mr. Paul Gange Jr.
● Pearls for Finishing and Retention for the Orthodontic Assistant
Dr. Neal Kravitz
● The Near and Far Future of 3D Printing in Orthodontics
Dr. Matthew Larson
View the Complete Lectures Schedule
Team Discounts for Annual Session Registration
Take advantage of registration discounts for your team, including:
● Save $150 per registrant by registering by March 31, Early Registration deadline;
● Save $50 per registrant for members of the AAO Orthodontic Staff Club;
● Save an additional 20% per employee when registering four or more team members.
* Learn more about attendee paths vis-à-vis the orthodontist’s individual experience at Annual Session.