Expert speakers will offer in-depth knowledge of how to assess the potential impact of new technologies on your practice’s bottom line at the 2017 Winter Conference. The meeting, “Technology: Balancing Profit, Lifestyle, and Patient Care,” will be February 10-11 in Fort Lauderdale.
Members in the southeastern United States who are considering using ground transportation to reach Fort Lauderdale should note the following:
Question: Does the Winter Conference resort offer parking to guests?
Answer: If you drive to Fort Lauderdale for the 2017 Winter Conference, you may park your vehicle at the meeting facility, the Marriott Harbor Beach.
- On-site self-parking at $29/daily;
- Valet parking at $37.10/daily plus 6 percent sales tax.
Question: Is the AAO aware of any discounts for travel via Amtrak to Fort Lauderdale?
Answer: Amtrak has a variety of discounts, including some that are permanent and some that are limited-time offers. Amtrak’s permanent AAA member discount, which may apply to many AAO members, is 10 percent off most adult rail fares.
- Learn more about the Amtrak AAA discount;
- Learn about current Amtrak discounts for the southeastern United States.
● Learn more and register for the 2017 Winter Conference
● Read a feature article about the Winter Conference in the December Practice Management Bulletin