Register now for the 2017 Winter Conference in Fort Lauderdale and plan to make your voice heard at an open forum for all AAO members to share ideas, questions and concerns with AAO leadership. The 2017 AAO Member Town Hall will be Saturday, February 11 from 7 a.m. – 8 a.m. at the Winter Conference.
The AAO held a town hall for members with 10 years or less in practice at the 2016 Annual Session; however, members at every career stage are invited to attend the 2017 town hall.
Dr. Daniel Keith of the Council on New and Younger Members (CONYM) will serve as the moderator, with four members to serve on the town hall panel:
- Dr. Brent Larson, secretary-treasurer of the AAO
- Dr. Norm Nagel, board member and trustee liaison to the Council on Communications
- Dr. Michal Kleinlerer, CONYM Chair
- Dr. Mariela Anderson, CONYM
To participate in the Town Hall, visit the Caribbean Salon IV (first floor) of the conference hotel. No tickets are required and continental breakfast will be available beginning at 6:30am. If you are unable to attend the Town Hall in person, you may still participate by:
- Viewing the event on Facebook Live – The AAO Town Hall will be streaming live on the AAO member Facebook page. Join from anywhere at 7:00am ET to watch and share your thoughts.
- Submitting your questions in advance – Send your questions or comments for the AAO panel to email@example.com by Monday, February 6th.
About the Winter Conference
Expert speakers will offer in-depth knowledge of how to assess the potential impact of new technologies on your practice’s bottom line at the 2017 Winter Conference. The meeting, “Technology: Balancing Profit, Lifestyle, and Patient Care,” will be February 10-11 in Fort Lauderdale.